"By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; and by knowledge its rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant treasures." Proverbs 24:3

Happy Valentine's Day! Oh, and I swallowed A fly.


My boys have finally finished their grandma's Valentine's Day present just in time for Mother's Day!  Isn't it the thought that counts?  Well, I've been thinking about it for a long time, so it must REALLY count!

I chose this craft for the the boys because I thought it would be good for fine motor skill practice, intro. to sewing/stitching, hand eye coordination, etc...  Well, I ended up doing about 75% of the stitching on it, but the boys did put their heart into the parts they did.  Now I figure if we start on our Christmas presents soon, then they might be ready in time for New Year's Day.

Who remembers latch hooking?  Ahhh yeah!  That's what coming up next!  I wonder who will be the lucky person to get that present?

In other news:  Since running a full marathon in 2010 I have completely lost motivation to go more that 3 miles on a regular basis, but I really want to do a half marathon later this year which will require a few more miles under my feet.  So tonight I committed to running five miles!  And just to make it official that I'm pounding the pavement again, I swallowed a bug at around the four and three quarters mile mark!  It gave me just enough energy to make it that last quarter mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment